Terms & Conditions
Last updated: 17 November 2022
1. These terms and conditions tell you about the legal terms and conditions which apply to your purchase and use of a The Dunkirk Gift Voucher.
2. These gift voucher terms apply to pounds sterling gift vouchers purchased online through the The Dunkirk website (https://www.thedunkirk.co.uk/) as well as gift vouchers purchased in person at The Dunkirk, UK.
3. The Dunkirk reserves the right to update and change the terms and conditions of our gift vouchers at any time. This does not affect your legal rights. Use of your gift voucher constitutes acceptance of our Terms and Conditions and we therefore recommend you read them carefully. It is your responsibility to check these gift voucher terms from time to time to ensure you are aware of any changes which may have been made. The Dunkirk gift vouchers remain the property of The Dunkirk who maintains the right to cancel the voucher in its sole discretion in situations where it is deemed necessary to do so (such as to comply with applicable laws or as a result of circumstances beyond its control).
4. The gift voucher balance cannot be exchanged for cash or redeemed against the purchase of another voucher.
5. Your gift voucher is valid for a period of 12 months from the date of activation (which shall be the date of the gift voucher purchase, and for online, the date of dispatch of your order) following which they expire automatically. A gift voucher cannot be used after the expiry date. We have no obligation to remind or inform you of a gift voucher’s expiry and it is your sole responsibility to ensure that any balance is used prior to expiry.
6. Your gift voucher will be dispatched within 3 to 5 working days.
7. A voucher can be used as part payment and can be reused until the balance is zero. No change will be given.
8. Gift vouchers may be used to pay for the whole or any part of a purchase including all food and drink within the restaurant.
Lost/ Stolen/ Damaged
9. You are solely responsible for the safe keeping and security of your gift voucher following delivery. In cases where your gift voucher is lost or stolen, The Dunkirk is unable to replace or reimburse the voucher. The Dunkirk cannot be held responsible for the any gift voucher involved in theft or fraud.
10. Should your The Dunkirk gift voucher become damaged, The Dunkirk will be able to replace the voucher providing you still have the voucher in your possession and the necessary details can be obtained.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
11. These conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. You agree, as we do, to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.